Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

This is interesting. Holley also mentioned it. On one hand, you say it
couldn't happen because you need an inside player for the triangle to be effective
IMO and we don't have one. On the other hand, Jackson knows old school and
Celtic legacy. I'm sure he can see the Celtics potential and an opportunity that
he could garner all the credit for improvement with the media cleary painting
any Ainge move as idiotic. But if the Cs could challenge, Jackson could quiet
the critics (including myself) who claim that it was the players (Jordan &
Pippen, Shaq & Kobe) that won the championships and the coach was on for the ride.

 I don't think it is going to happen. I think the critics are right and it is
too big of a risk for Jackson. I still think the more likely scenario is
Nellie. There is no way the Mavericks are going to win in the playoffs and Cuban
is definitely going to go into another direction.....

DJessen33

<< - O'Donnell of the Chi Sun Times sees Phil Jackson as a candidate for
 next
 Celtics coach. >>