Re: Dr. Brain earning his keep

At 09:58 AM 3/11/2004, you wrote:
I agree with Chad Ford in approving of what Danny has attempted to do
in theory.  I never cared much for Walker or the Obie system but I couldnbt
help but sympathize with each over being treated so shabbily.  Itbs the
arrogant, insensitive manner in which Ainge has gone about things that
has lit my fire while so many of you have chosen instead to place
the blame on Obie, Harter, Pierce, Carroll ... anyone but Danny.

OK, fair enough, if that's indeed what's going on (and I've seen no evidence of it, other than the media's hatred of Danny - which at my charitable best is indirect evidence). I'm happy that you do like some players and their pretty green-and-white uniforms, and am sorry for misattributing some of the views to you. I still have no idea why you think Ricky Davis is so evil, or why Banks is Joe Forte Jr. without the skills.
Kestas