Re: Ricky Fan

I listened to a recorded version of the Laker radio broadcast today. They couldn't believe Ricky got into Cook's face. Joel Myer's (New Laker announcer and well respected sportscaster) said "that's why Ricky is Ricky" etc. If you didn't see the game you would think Ricky was just looking for a fight according to LA 570AM. I like Ricky Davis, I just wished he would have taken that breakaway and slammed it with authority while pointing to his teammates on the way back down the floor. He's so talented and young that the C's future is quite bright if he becomes not only an athletic specimen, but a floor leader. I think he's heading in the right direction but I was slightly taken off guard by the timing of that play.