Re: questions about the lakers game

--- You wrote:
... Tommy was unbearable last night. Officials, officials, officials...
We get it. We always get it. You think the Celtics get screwed. Fine.
Shaq gets away with three seconds and throwing his weight around.
Welcome to the NBA. Where you been the past 10 years?
--- end of quote ---

I was going to write the same thing. In fact, he has been absolutely unbearable
the last two games. Everyone and his uncle is out to screw the Celtics. It's  a
worldwide conspiracy that he has uncovered. I'm so sick of that nut....The
worst is when he starts screaming at the officials, trying to make  sure they
can hear him - into the microphone! For chrissakes, if you're gonna scream at
people, at least do your listeners the courtesy of not bursting their eardrums
and slip the headset off. UGHHHH!!!!

CELTICS OWNERS/MANGAGEMENT, if you read this list, would you PLEASE make sure
this wackjob is nowhere near a Celtics broadcast microphone next season? It's
only gonna get worse - the guy is in his 70s and getting nuttier by the hour.
It's to the point where I'd rather listen to Ahmad Rashad and Marv Pervert, and
I despise them both.
Kestas