Why the Ainge Hatred?

I really can't fathom why every sportswriter seems to have it out for Ainge. He seems to be a good interview -- honest, gives good quotes, seems like a likeable enough guy... but every article is bashing him. Why? Here are the things i could come up with. Anyone else have other ideas...i've tried to whittle down the useless ones (like "they're all just idiots..."

1. The non-Boston writers still hate Ainge from the 80s when he played for the Celtics -- he had the rep of one of the most hated players, right? but then why all the NE writer- bashing?

2. Maybe they're still stinging from when Pitino came in, razed the team, gave the writers a bunch of BS and failed. Maybe they just don't want to have egg on there faces if they support Danny and he fails (I for one was never more disappointed by the C's in the 90s than by the failure of Pitino and his teams...)

3. They legitimately disagree with the direction Ainge is taking the team. But its so early how can they judge it -- and why the leniency on teams like New York, Dallas, even Orlando for how they've built their teams? And if it is legitimate disagreement then why do they ALL say the same things -- can't there be any original suggestions? What would these writers have done with E. Williams? Traded him at the deadline? Let him walk? Resigned him too big money? Little moneY?

4. Pack journalism -- either b/c they're asked to do more in less time or b/c they're just lazy -- these writers and commentators are just parroting what each other write/say.

I for one like the team Ainge is building. I like that we're coming together. I like that we'll have 3 of the top 24 picks in next year's draft. I like that we'll have a new head coach. I like that Ainge -- unlike Wallace or even Obie -- seems to care about Celtice Pride. Is he above criticism? No. But i'm still waiting for some from someone other than people on this list that seems fair or even thought out...

at a loss...
(the other) mark