Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Gotta see video

Like I said in a post on Saturday night, after I went to the game at the Mac Center, I will not be surprised to see Danny take one of those swing's for the fence if this guy is still around. He's BYU and he's tough. He has soft hands and he's an extremely hard worker. The only problem is that he might be slow a foot in the NBA. With 3 picks I don't think Danny passes up on this guy. The BYU angle is enough for me. Some scouts say if BYU does well in the tourney he's lottery bound, I doubt that will happen. It will be a battle for them to win their conference tourney.