Re: Win at Minnesota

------------OK, here's a comment.  There is nothing I have ever read about Stockton that would indicate any desire on his part to become an NBA coach.  He played spectacularly, but also kept a very low profile.  When he said he was retiring, I figured he's going home to Spokane and we will hear little of him in the future.  He's earned it.  Sometimes they can walk away from it all, and I think he has done so.