Sean Grande article at Celtics.com

Since it's so quiet here lately...

Sean's one of the radio broadcasters, for those who don't know, and they've started him doing a regular column at celtics.com Just figured I'd flag it for anyone who might be interested, since the current one addresses some subjects of recent burning interest here, to wit - tank vs win (and while I'm at it, not a lot of votes, but win has been ahead of tank since I put the most recent poll up at http://celticstats.tripod.com if you want to chime in), how could it take them so long to get a clue about Brandon, and is the Cs personal Atkins diet really that good.
http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/030404_FromTheBooth.html
The fact that they pretty much agree with my own thoughts has nothing to do with why I think he clearly sounds like a genius <g> and if you'll believe that...
Kim