draft

I wonder if Danny has his eye on the monster from BYU, Araujo? He's could easily be a mid first round pick, if not earlier. He's not very mobile but he's huge. I saw him absolutely knock the crap out of a UNLV player today. The fact that he's a byu product I'm sure touches Danny's emotional side. Will he be the best athlete available? Doubt it. But with 3 first rounders, and Dallas's looking better and better, he might be worth a swing at one of those home run's Danny talks about.