Re: Fizer?

I would love to see Fizer given a chance in Green.  I have always thought he
could be a player, but he is getting no love in Chicago for a reason.
Someone responded to me once that Fizer doesn't try hard. Maybe a sign and
trade with Jones as the matching player?

IMO, Blount is a nice player who will get more in FA then $1 Mil. for next
year.  Sorry to see him go.  Can he be the guy we expose or can he opt out
first?

I agree on Carroll sticking with what/who was working.  I was surprised
Hunter didn't get back in.

I also agree with you and Tommy on PP.  Give up the ball!

I love watching Juri "Havli-czech" play.  He just wants to be out there and
his competition, Davis, can score when given a chance.  Boy is he fun to
watch also.

I didn't add much but thought I'd let you know someone is home and enjoying,
for now, a 4 game streak.

<Jim

*****************************
I would be sweet if the Bulls would release Fizer and we pick him up. He
would be the perfect backup for Hunter. It is the rebounding and steals they
are keying our blooming fast break. However, Walter has been making threes
lately so it is doubtful that Carroll will cut his minutes....

I actually agreed with Carroll on his substitution pattern in the second
half of this game. He saw something that was working and rode it out...

Regardless of what Blount says, I think he is smart enough to realize that
it is the style of play that is pushing up his offensive stats and playing
with Hunter is boosting his rebounding stats. Notice how Mihm, who has to
perform all of the rebounding duties playing with Walter, hasn't been able
to get the same rebounding boost.....

I have to agree with Tommy on two fronts. PP definitely stifles the fast
break with his reluctance to pass the ball. At crunch time, he refused to
give the ball to Marcus, trying to break down his opponent from way out,
found out that he couldn't do it and then had to chuck up a difficult three.
If PP does break his opponent, he then has three guys collasping on him
which will force him to pass it to a lesser player for the shot in crunch
time. As the best player, he needs to be the receiver of the pass, not the
creater.

On the second front, Jiri is also becoming brainlocked on scoring rather
than creating and passing.....

DJessen33
---