point

Well, I don't know about Marcus.  Could his speed be part of the problem?  He can't do the slower, cerebral part of the position because he's relied too much on blowing by people.  He may need another year to get it.

In the meantime, I would make a deal with Washington for - - - drum roll - - - Steve Blake.  Not that it would be attractive to them, but they've got Arenas and the other Maryland guy--Blake is definitely second banana now.  Oh, well.

I'd draft another point because that position is a necessity to get fixed first.  Chucky has shown it's importance.  Cheers, Gene
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.