Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Blount will cost.-Globe

--- You wrote:
One of the few times I disagree with you Dan.  Mihm is certainly capable of
grabbing 20 rebounds, especially with a tough guy like Brandon next to him.
the only question is whether he can score 20 points.
--- end of quote ---

He's already done that, so why is there a question? He's also grabbed 15
rebounds, so there's no doubt he could get 20 in the right circumstances. He's
certainly a better rebounder than Blount, career highs notwithstanding. Blount
is in his (fairly modest) prime; Mihm, not yet. But I'm pretty sure his prime
will/would be at a higher level than Blount's.
Kestas