Re: Simmons on the Celtics

As a longtime SoSH member, they have more than the Sox. The SoSH board also includes other forums such as Views and News (political stuff), Pinsetting and Gutterballs (pop culture, trash talk, porn), and Other Sports (all sports but lots of the other major sports). There are currently several threads on the Celts going over there now.