Re: Simmons on the Celtics

On Mar 3, 2004, at 8:37 AM, Berry, Mark S wrote:

I copied this from the Sons of Sam Horn board. I hope he doesn't mind.

why is Simmons posting Celtics stuff on the SoSH boards -- aren't they for baseball? After the Atkins deal I seem to remember him saying he was sorry for posting there but didn't know where else to go...Why not join our little virtual fellowship of the miserable ;-) ? I really enjoy his writing -- but think he's off base about how bad Ainge is. Maybe he'd take to "borrowing" ideas from folks here --- like writing a full column about how the C's will take Ernest Brown.

I guess what we really need is the SoFR (Sons of Fred Roberts) board ourselves -- or should it be Conner Henry? Gerald Henderson? Brett Szabo? Greg Kite? Sam Vincent (to keep with the Sam theme)....I could go on all afternoon....David Thirdkill? Dee Brown?

(the other) Mark