RE: Orlando

Yeah, almost like Ainge might know what he's doing acquiring all this talent, huh?

From: Douglas342@xxxxxxx
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Orlando
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:51:09 EST

Must be a misprint. I just got home and checked out the game and saw
Blount as having 21 boards and 28 points? Naw, someone screwed up somewhere.
This team is turning into whack-a-mole: shut down Welsch and here comes Blount.
Shut down Davis and here comes Hunter. Someday in five years we might look
back on the first of the two Toronto games and say, "That's when it started..."