Re: How long

whatever he wants, up to and including the maximum" stories. Blount did have a
pretty fantastic game last night -- doesn't seem to be a coincidence that he's
suddenly a rebounder now that Brandon Hunter is playing. He seems to have both
more fire on the boards and more room to operate.

It will, of course, take much longer (2-3 years?) for anyone to write a story
that, hey, Ricky Davis is a better player than Eric Williams.

STEVE O <<<<<<<<<
                  Steve, did you see the post game show?   If not you must be
psychic.  The main discussion was just how the Celtics were going to be able
to pay Blount the kind of money he obviously deserved in order to keep him
around.  I couldn't help but laugh.  We've all been through this before with
Blount. I won't start worrying about it until he shows some consistency, something
he's never done in his basketball career......NBA or college.             TAM