Coach Carroll

DA will have to give serious consideration to Carroll now that we have the
semblance of a team. I like his demeanor. He shows his dislike for on court
mistakes and gets into one's face during a time out. Actually what are a
coaches duties? Get a starting 5 out there, watch minutes, watch matchups,
call time outs to break momentum or create it, draw some pictures on a board
most don't have a clue about because it's upside down, make sure each takes a
shower and get's on the plane. It ain't brain surgery. A good point guard
could serve both duties.

DanF