----- Original Message -----
From: "gene kirkpatrick"

> I'm all in favor of these guys winning all they can.  Our schedule will
dictate the outcome; I sorta doubt, really, that our chemistry will hold.
Still, whatever pick we end up with, we'll have to draft wisely.  I'm more
concerned with the eight players we freeze from the expansion draft.  It
comes down to either Mihm or Blount, as I see it.  And Adkins is left out.
What a terrible scenario for a team beginning to play real basketball!  Quel
dilemma!

> Do we leave Raef out and protect Chucky?  (Once we find a decent,
journeyman PG, we have to let him go?)  Do we chance losing Mihm by keeping
Blount, whom some will think we should re-sign now?  And if we sign and
trade Blount (as someone suggested) will it be for someone we will have to
protect?   It looks like only Jones and McCarty are sure cast-offs.  Would
we chance leaving Perkins out there?  Somebody help me!  Cheers, Gene