Max is campaigning for a job

Don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but Max did the Friday night Toronto game on Fox New England because Heinsohn was attending a reunion of his College team.

When Gorman asked if he had any desire to coach and at what level, Max said he definitely wanted to coach and the NBA was the only level he was interested in.  He then said, "Danny, if you're listening, I'm interested and available."

Any thoughts about Max moving to the sideline?  I've always loved his heart, but I'm not sure how good he is with the Xs and Os..  Of course, I don't think anyone on staff is particularly good with Xs and Os