RE: OK, it's officially confusing...

I HAVE one--got a deal on it--but Mrs. CB records a LOT of stuff (not to mention the four hour long coronation of LOTR at the Oscars). Besides, I tape all the C's games for review purposes (plus I save the good games).

Which reminds me--I know I've been delinquent in CBW reviews, but it's a major problem doing it under the present circumstances. I AM trying to remedy that, but it's going to take some timeas yet.

At 12:28 PM 3/1/2004, adam litchy wrote:

Buy a Tivo. Then you won't have to worry about when/what channel they play on. Best entertainment purchase I've ever made. Hopefully to soon be elclipsed by a HDTivo :)

From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OK, it's officially confusing...
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:13:37 -0500

ESPN.com still lists tonight's Magic/Celtics game as being on NBAtv, even
though I just checked the on-screen DirecTV schedule, and the Celtics.com
site--as well as the NBAtv site--and they say the game is NOT on
NBAtv.  After all this confusion, the C's better play one heck of a game.

Keep your hands on those remotes.... :>))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/