Re: Tommy blasts Obie's "system"

   Since I happen to be sitting at my computer, I'll reply with a question I
posted a few days back that has had zero responses.  What do you all think the
chances are that Carroll will finish the season as Celtics coach?  Why should
Ainge stay with a Pitino/Obie guy when Obie quit because the whole system
didn't work as well as Ainge wants?  Carroll is an interim coach, and I think
that, if Danny finds his guy, Carroll will be out in a heartbeat.  Obie stuck
around because the players responded to him well and he went 24-24 the rest of
the season, then to the ECF.  So far, Carroll is 0-2.