The Truth Be Told

If this was a fight, they would have stopped it. The Celts will win another
game this season. NY games are always ugly because they play intensive
defensive basketball. We only dream it. There was a point during the game I
just started laughing, I mean real belly laughs. How bout the Pierce Tomahawk
jam that bounded 20ft in the air after bouncing off the rear iron. That gave
me cramps. All this without Houston. All they needed was Stephon and Lenny. I
said a few weeks ago the Knicks would pass us, there is not doubt they will.
Tomorrow Indy.....look out below...

What 34 games left. Time to start watching College and thinking deals, trades,
and picks. Yeah, a point guard and a big man, only something we needed for
years now.

DanF