From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ''You wonder where Ainge is taking the Celtics'' - MacMullan (Globe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:02:06 EST

May I ask you, Kestas, just why you and so many other Celt fans have
bought into the Danny concept that our new additions are so good that they
can take us to the promised land?  I know, I know, Danny is not through
dealing, right?

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963