From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx [mailto:Eggcentric@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:15 AM
To: Berry, Mark S; Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: As Good As A Win

< Chris Mihm... Not much made of this yet, but it looks like Mihm
may be the biggest immediate beneficiary of the coaching change. > -
Mark

Why not and how not?  We only have two bigs ... Blount and Mihm ...
unless
we consider SF Waltah, 6 ft. 5 inch Hunter, fodder Stewart, or high
schooler
Perkins as adequate/NBA ready 4 or 5's.