Re: Gimme a break

    < That's some patronizing post. > - Josh

Because it didn't agree with your theories?  Colors you see by candlelight
today may not look the same tomorrow by day. You remain the best of this
list and the worst of this list.  Don<'<t we all with our specific agendas?
The price we pay for free entertainment.

    < "With these things, there always has to be a reason, there always
    has to be somebody that's at fault. But I don't really think that I'm
    at fault. I don't think that Jim's at fault. Jim just recognized that
    it wasn't going to work in his mind.<<'' >
    - Ainge (via Springer/Globe)

    < <<''Jim's short-sighted view of winning the game tonight and
    how it worked with my long-term view has been the main problem.
    But it's not Jim's fault, and it's not my fault.'' >
     - Ainge (via Murphy/Herald)

Josh -  Into patronizing?  How about the above Ainge quotes?   No one
has wanted to win more this season and fill seats than the hands-on
Grousbeck/Pagliuca/Ainge trio... all presently in nervous breakdown
state.  Well deserved?

Egg