Gimme a break

Eggy,

That's some patronizing post.  Guess what?  We all watch
the Celtics, we're all knowledgeable fans, and plenty of us
think O'Brien was a bad coach.  Name me one member of
"the national media" who have watched every single game
of O'Brien's career as many of us have.  I interviewed him
in person, watched him conduct practice, and sat at a media
table watching him coach ten feet away.  Did you?

Maybe you should get off your high horse.  If you think that
Paul Pierce's play is Ricky Davis's fault, than maybe you're
the one not watching.

Josh