Obie's real sin

I was never a fan of Obie's approach even when the guys were winning, but
that's not why he's gone.

He's gone because his system was more important to him than his players. He
did not have the ability, or the will, to change his system to one that
would maximize the skills on his team. DA changed the makeup of the team and
Obie didn't even try to adapt. In this job or any other, if you show up your
boss in public you get fired.

I'm glad he's gone. Now maybe I will be able to watch a game without wanting
to strangle my cat.

joshr