[no subject]

Ainge's constant muttering of how he and Obie were on <<''the same
page<<''.... nada, never, nunski.  Of course Danny never has told a fib or
made
one mistake in his life... just ask all our listers.   What a shame he just
canbt get along with anyone except for the Celt owners and the naive fans
who have bought into his MO.  Davis, Banks, LaFrentz, Pierce, Hunter ...
isn't
that the future lineup the fans hope to see?  If so, it certainly was never
Obie's idea for this year or next, nor do many outsiders feel that group
to be a Championship lineup of the future.

On Jan. 13, Davis scored 33 points.  Post game, Obie dissed his performance
and many wondered why.  There was a reason why he did that.  Since then the
two players most affected by his presence have just about collapsed. Both
Pierce and Welsch have shot under .300.   Wonder why? If you have to ask,
you 'll never know.  But here's a clue - Ainge has sold our team for
helter-skelter athletisim when chemistry should have been a prime
consideration.  Atlanta has athletes and look where they are.
 And please, don't justify this season by expecting more next season from
our eclectic collection of explosive embryos.  Ainge's callous tactics have
set us back several years.  But just keep blaming Obie as you justify the
lottery again and again and again.  Wake me in 2008.