who will replace him?

Finally!  I couldn't even write about the Celtics any more.
Sorry to see Harter go, though; I hope there is another
high-powered defensive assistant to replace him.  For
the head coach, though, they'll probably get somebody
offensive-minded, hopefully someone like Donnie Nelson.
Cowens would be the right choice to instill toughness.
I don't want to see these guys go back to being defensive
pushovers.  Nor do I want to see them chaff under a "prussian
general."  I hope Danny has someone good in mind.

Josh