Re: FW: Brandon Hunter

--- You wrote:
He bangs the boards relentlessly, has a nice inside game and is strong
as an ox.

There is no way he could be classified as a stiff in any form or
fashion.  In fact, I would hope there is some way Bruno hits the bricks
and we keep Hunter if only to show everyone else on the team how to box
out properly.
--- end of quote ---

Well, sure, that's what we saw in the summer league and are seeing now. The kid
can play, no question (except in Obie's delusional mind, where Waltuh is a
starting PF and plays for 40+ minutes). Hunter's biggest problem, obviously, is
that he's 6-5 or so. Then again, so was Barkley, Aguirre, Dantley and quite a
few other low-post beasts. Not to say that he is, or ever will be, as good, but
he unquestionably can rebound. He's averaging something like a rebound every 2
minutes, whereas 6-11 McCarty averages a rebound every 7 minutes. Yet somehow,
it is Hunter whose rebounding ability is being questioned by Obie.
Kestas