RE: Pierce And Mihm Refute Rick D's Rebounding Assertion

But that still leaves Pierce.  And while Harter's system may
not be beneficial to rebounders, the major problem is  Blount
and McCarty playing heavy minutes. Somehow, a young Dennis
Rodman or any other fine rebounder would be rebounding at an
adequate rate methinks. Harter's system or not, if you substituted
Perkins and Hunter for McCarty and Blount, I can't imagine them
do as poor a job at rebounding.
Ray