Re: Rise And Shine Oh Comatose Ones: Baker On Way Out

There can't be more than 1 or two teams that would even consider him at this
point. Maybe the Knicks for Van Horn. I would think maybe the Blazers for
Stoudamire but I think they would prefer not to add the extra year. I just don't
see it. Maybe Mavs but I we already did them and they got worse contracts than
Baker does for their stiffs....

DJessen33