From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael Gooen
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 7:07 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: WHY??????

While I'm glad the Cs were able to pull out tonight's game, I can't help
but notice that they were outrebounded.  By 18.  Against Miami.  Brian
Grant-less Miami.  I'd say that's a function both of an utter lack of
rebounding ability (Blount and McCarty) and an increasingly rudderless
offense.

Meanwhile, Mihm sits.  Hunter sits.  Perkins doesn't dress.  Michael
Stewart gets 6 minutes -- 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 blocks.  I think Yogi
needs to join Chris Mills on the Free Paycheck List.  LET THE BIG KIDS
PLAY, OBIE.

And oh yes -- while I appreciate Ricky Davis's tremendous athleticism and
his hustle at both ends, someone needs to explain to him not to leave
Eddie Jones to triple-team Lamar Odom.

Michael Gooen