From: Douglas342@xxxxxxx
Sent: Jan 20, 2004 10:01 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Miami game; rebounds

   A win is a win is a win, even when it comes against a bad team missing its
major rebounder and you STILL get outrebounded by a mile.
   Speaking of rebounds, can someone who knows about the Xs and Os of
basketball help me out here?  It looks to me like the Cs get few offensive boards
because, as soon as they launch a shot, most of them turn downcourt to be ready
on defense.  If 4 or 5 Celtics are heading south, no wonder the other team
rules the north boards.  Am I wrong in my perception that they turn away awfully
fast and don't even try for the board?
   Thanks.
 - Doug