Yuck and new poll

Sigh. That's the sort of loss you look back on and moan a lot if you blow the playoffs or a better seeding by one game. Personally I thought not putting Baby Boy back in had more to do with the loss that Mihm's minutes in the 4th quarter. The Cs weren't putting a lot of intensity into this one, playing like they figured they could win just by showing up. With fairly inevitable results - we aren't that good, to do that against anyone. Marcus was the one that finally gave them a jumpstart and caused some matchup issues, forcing the Magic to adjust to the Cs rather than the other way around. Yeah, I wish Pierce had handled the offnight shooting differently, but that was only part of the problem too. Not enough defense, yes weak on the boards, and what the hell were they thinking of shooting almost nothing but 3s for the OT from the beginning. That last one gets me back to Baby Boy's minutes too, since he was getting some other stuff done. Oh well....

Closed out the Just Vin Poll, with results that probably reflect more votes at the beginning vs Dec and post suspension:

Should we deal him while we his value's high and we can or have we found our new #2 scorer:
New # 2 - 20 votes (76%)
Trade him - 6 votes (23%)

And in need of amusement after tonight's depressing loss, put up the Chris Mihm nickname poll I said I would.
If anyone wants to play, go to http://celticstats.tripod.com
I'll probably leave this one open a month or two as well

Kim