Walker trade protection.

Dear Mr. Price;
While searching for the details on whether the draft pick trade to the Celtics in the walker/LaFrentz trade was protected, I was referred to your column.
________
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/basketball/7065440.htm

Quote:
*The logjam at forward was created Monday when the Mavericks acquired Tony
Delk and Walker from the Celtics for Raef LaFrentz, Jiri Welsch, Chris Mills and
a 2004 lottery-protected first-round draft pick. Jamison was told he would be
the starting small forward when the Mavs acquired him in a nine-player trade
with Golden State on Aug. 18.*
_____
I have been searching for months and as far as I know you are the only professional writer that has listed that detail.
I have written to Marc Cuban Danny Ainge and NBA.com, among others, to no avail.
Do you know how long the protection lasts, or what other terms were included?
Thank you for your time and consideration;

JB