----- Original Message -----
From: <wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Brendan, Connecticut: Will this Ricky Davis trade always be a glaring
failure for Danny Ainge or will it actually pay off sometime... ever?

> Chad Ford: (1:21 PM ET ) I know Ricky had a big game for the Celtics the
other night, (33 points versus the Bucks) but I don't see how he and Paul
Pierce can co-exist every night. I think coach Jim O'Brien is going to miss
guys like Eric Williams and Tony Battie down the road. The Celtics were
going in the right direction, not sure why Ainge felt the need to make the
Davis trade.