Hunter looking like a veteran

I just want to say that I liked what I saw in Hunter last night, not anything
great, mind you. But I liked his confidence and floor presence. Immediately
upon entering the game, the defense sagged off of him and he took it to the
hole and was within a whisker of making the layup. He immediately filled the
blitzer role on defense and did some nice things on the boards, tipping the ball.
Nothing earthshattering here. But I just liked the confidence and poise he
played. He looked like a veteran.....Danny happened to say that he was close to
major minutes, not just garbage minutes. That is just Danny talking but I look
forward to seeing more.....

DJessen33