Which of these things is not like the other(s)?

Douglas342@xxxxxxx wrote:

<<I have a weak spot for the blue-collar, second-tier players who
don't make headlines, but show up to work every night.  Williams was one;
Blount is one; Maxwell was one; Ainge was one.  Every team needs them.>>

Maxwell?  Are you KIDDING?  I happen to like those types of players too,
but when I think of that type I think of guys like Derek Smith in '91, or
maybe Eddie Pinckney and John Bagley in '92.  It's ridiculous to mention
Cedric Maxwell in the same breath as Eric Williams and Mark Blount.  One
can debate whether Cedric's number should have been retired.  There isn't
going to be any debate about #s 30 and 55.  Let's flash back -- 1981
Finals MVP.  Game 7, 1984 Finals -- 24 points, 17 rebounds.  I like Eric
Williams.  I'm starting to like Mark Blount.  But they will never, EVER
belong in the same class as Max as a player.

Michael Gooen