----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglas342@xxxxxxx>

>     I am upset by this loss, but it isn't the same upset as last year,
when it was just miserable.  I KNOW this is going to be a 50-win team next
year.  With that sunny outlook, I saw two big positives last night.  First,
Davis's 33 points.  There's an asset that will be developed.  Second was
Blount's 12 points and 13 boards.  Blount isn't Shaq, he isn't Duncan, he
isn't Russell; he is a marginally talented guy who busts his ass every
second out there on the court, and you have to appreciate that.  I have a
weak spot for the blue-collar, second-tier players who don't make headlines,
but show up to work every night.  Williams was one; Blount is one; Maxwell
was one; Ainge was one.  Every team needs them.