Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Time for a checkup from Dr. Jessen

In my defense, I would say I hadn't seen Jiri play prior to coming to the Cs
and he looked horrible in those first few games. I admit failure on Kedrick
but I have always been a sucker for athleticism. The tale is yet to be told on
Vin. If he stays clean for a few months and helps us in the playoffs, that will
be all that matters. But I don't look for the team to be looking for him and
he will have to start as a Blount and Mihm backup in Obieball. You are
probably right about my Warrior offer.

Let's see if Hunter gets some PT with JJ out again....

DJessen33

<< Dr. Jessen,
 It's time for you to retire. You were wrong about Jiri, you were
 wrong about Kedrick Brown, you were short-sightedly gloating about the
 new Vin Baker, and the Warriors would laugh off what you're offering
 for Troy Murphy. Besides Murphy has a severly inflamed bone spur on
 his ankle and isn't likely going to be a factor this season.

 However, I will say the below comments are pretty good.
 Ray >>