Re: Troy Murphy anyone? from RealGM

<"Troy Murphy, one of Golden State's most improved player, is on the block.
In his last year of his contract, teams with post help would not mind
acquiring. He is not a large contract that can mess-up the team's chemistry.
Cliff
Robinson, acquired from Detroit for Bob Sura, has replaced Troy Murphy at
starting Power Forward, due to an injury. Sources learned that he will be
traded to
Boston by the deadline, most likely.">

Blount has been contributing and I like his hustle but I've always been a
Murphy fan.  This is becoming a big, smart basketball team.