Nice win

And a fun game to watch for a change, especially for some of the subplots with the Boston Cavs playing the Cleveland Celtics, with management who dealt you away and star rookies to be put in their place. Pierce had one of his better all around games, I thought

BTW, was it Chris Mihm that someone was insisting we had to come up with a nickname for several weeks back? Clearly, especially after the alley oop from Ricky a few games ago and the thunderous tomahawk put back last night, it has to be Chris "White Men Can't Jump" Mihm. Since he looks like another classic BWS until you actually see him in action putting the leap into this leap year...

Kim