Re: O'Brien

     Any coaching change throws a team into chaos.  The only question is whether the Cs give up on this season (not a real lottery tank job, of course) so that a new coach gets half a season to begin instilling a new system in the current roster and getting players used to him.  I have to think that the hour of reckoning is drawing near.  Yeah, they beat Orlando, but who doesn't?  And Orlando made a real run at them late in the game.  If they don't win about 7 of 10, or 8 of 12 (and they have the Killer West Coast Trip next month) then Obie's history.  Or he should be.