RE: Mihm

--- Roy Enrile wrote:
When Declerq and Travis came, there was just excitement for the new
coach/players.
--- end of quote ---

When Travis came, it was not racism, it was Pitino's stupidity.

--- Roy Enrile wrote:
Kim or Kestas, can you clarify what were the recent racism
accusations/cries against the C's?
--- end of quote ---

I don't know, I didn't claim that, I just implied that since they (LaFrentz,
Welsch and Mihm) are some of the better players that the Celtics have had
recently, there wouldn't be any grounds for it. (Not that I think there would
be any grounds for such claims even if those three were dog doo-doo.)

Kestas