Baker's space

I had hoped that space would be made available for Perkins and Hunter to play.  But I hoped it would come from diminished roles for McCarty and/or Blount.  I certainly didn't want Baker to regress.  Now, Perkins should get a five game opportunity and Baker be made to wait his turn.

I much preferred the Bulpett column to that of P. May.  May sounds like he's pushing for an appointment as "corporate booster at large" with his comments, while Bulpett writes as a human being.  Baker will certainly go "unprotected" this summer; so, we have a clarification there.  If he can return he can give us a few years of 15 to 20 minute low post scoring before time gets him.  That's not the worst.  I'd much rather that than the Celts playing scrooge and pushing him out as May suggests.  Cheers, Gene (co-author-How to Deal with a Problem Family Member)--I made that up.