Re: Marbury = Walker

     Agree 100%, but if you're trying to mold the team for the future (next year, next three years) don't you start to mold it a bit now by, as was said, playing the kids a bit more?  I am particularly curious about the lack of PT for Hunter and Perkins, but can't really say that Banks isn't getting enough when he's getting his 10-15 per night.
     Yet Obie DOES seem to be building for the future by dumping Baker???  Figures he isn't part of the fast, lean Celtic team of the future?  He can't have it both ways.  Try to win with this team and play Baker and Mihm and Davis more, OR try to build for the future with Banks, Hunter & Perkins.
     So while I don't think this year is super-important (and have already predicted 52 wins next year), I'd like to see movement towards building that team.  Instead, Obie seems to be shelving the future and resurrecting the past.
     And if they are trying to build for the future, why is Obie being comfortable with his job security important?  Why not bring in the "coach of the future" now?
     Note the absence of mention of Walter.