Pistons game

    I concur with the tone of the list.  Of course, just when I'm ready to go
Forant* on us, the team will rip off six wins in a row against really good
teams.  Indeed, we now have Good Walter and Evil Walter, although Good Walter is
about 50% of what Good Antoine was.

*go Forant:  creat a short post with lots of ellipses ... that says that this
is the worst team of all time, that all the players, management, coaches,
fans, ballboys, cheerleader wannabes, rookies, veterans, accountants,
secretaries, trainers, bus drivers etc. are the worst in the history of the universe.
Until the next game.