Re: Starbury?

On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 01:28 PM, Peter Delevett wrote:

I'd be friggin outraged if I were a Phoenix fan. They
get Stoudamire back and they still have terrific
talent at four spots. Now here comes Howard Eisley
leading the break, woo hoo!

Yea, but, Phnx really did fleece the Knicks on this deal. Sure I'd love to see the C's get a guy with Marbury's talent but then again what has he ever won? Look at what Phnx got in return. Talent, cap space and 2 #1's from the yearly lotto bound knicks. Thomas was not a good coach, so what makes him a great GM all of the sudden? And for crying out loud, Penny Hardaway? What ever happen to Little Penny anyhow?