Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "Only one starter,..., had an assist."-Herald

On Jan 3, 2004, at 7:49 AM, JB wrote:

>  { If by `A' game, he means assists, Pierce is on the mark. Only one
> starter, Mike James [news], had an assist (he had eight).
>
>      ``The ball stopped moving,'' O'Brien said. ``We over-dribbled and
> we turned it over as a result. I think the ball has to move. }

	From Steve Bulpett; Boston Herald

	When only one player in the starting lineup has an assist, either the
team shot poorly (not the case, we shot; 50,7%), or the concept of
"TEAM" has entirely broken down.
	I wish I'd seen the game, but if one or two players are dominating the
ball, then the other players, often, will fire away, whenever the get
their hands on it and everyone will stop doing the dirty work: running,
defense and rebounding. Is that what this was all about?
	JB
Unchain My Heart!